Friday, December 12, 2008

iKartel... 2

Fake niggas is the reason I'm hateful.
Especially when ya family is so ungrateful.
Don't appreciate you, or all that you done.
That why I don't do favor, or ask for none.

Cause where I'm from the streets like ya family.
And ya family treat you like a nigga off the street.
I never quite understood how that go.
Family ain't shit, yeah I know, I know.

Sounds a little absurd, he must be disturb.
Cause you can hear a little attitude in his words.
Fucked up how my own Mom, wanna see me fail.
Cause her life fucked up and she old as hell.

My lil sister she stuck wit 2 kids.
Her attitude the reason I don't help her wit shit.
The fucked up thing is.
You go all out ya way, and they can't even say thank you.

Reason why I'm so heartless.
Cause niggas taking advantage of you if start it.
Don't get me wrong I'm still a nice dude too.
The worlds fucked up when family tryna use you.

I use to wanna be the reason why we succeeded in my in life.
But they all for they self, they done proved that twice.
Main reason why I couldn't keep a girl friend.
Cause when they meet my family, its like see a circus.

Cold hearted, maybe I should chill out.
They breaking my ♥, sometimes I wanna bring tears out.
But I don't cause it sucks to cry.
My family phony and they love to lie.

Reason why I had my whole name changed.
So my future won't go through the same thing.
I been through, looking at all the shit I been through.
And still niggas acting like my ain't suspenseful.... iKartel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers