Friday, December 12, 2008

iKartel

I sit in sorrow, never making plan for tomorrow.
Cause where I'm from anybody can get a hollow.
Hate is at all time high.
So I live each day like i know that night I'm gon die.
Stress just a drug that put a nigga on the edge.
Peer pressure give a nigga a motive to jump the ledge.
More than half of my block behind bars.
Use to ride deep now ride all alone in the car.
One of my young niggas killed another young nigga.
Cause my block like a Jungle you could be some one dinner.
And my pops went to prison way before I turned 2.
Now tell me who the fuck I'm suppose to turn to.
Who gon take me barbershop, or show me how to ball.
And when it comes to sex tell me who I'm suppose to call.
I'll never say fuck my pops, but hard to give a fuck about my pops when he ain't show me he ever gave a fuck about me.
I'm writing my will cause I gotta feeling my life gon be short.
My oldest sister like girl, and my baby sister drinking & smoking Newports.
On top of that she gotta set of twins.
I know they not mine but they never seen they real daddy.
I'm all they know but I know I'm not they real daddy.
And my moms ain't even been the same.
2 divorces she been through 2 different last names.
See my moms too insecure.
Every man she ever get wit she swear he cheating on her.
But she nagged them so much they was like fuck it.
I feel sorry for her, but more them.
Cause when my pops came home I was 19. I was like WTF nigga shit I'm grown now.
I figured this street shit out on my own now.
Just think they name me after the nigga who didn't give a fuck.
Maybe that's why I ain't never gave a fuck.
So I decided to change my name to West.
Fuck following his foot step, I'm build my own rep.
Now my name ring more bells then his ever did.
Now my pops look up to me.
The main reason why I don't speak to him.
Cause I don't feel like speaking to him, cause the drugs he on speaking through him.
Main reason why he couldn't keep my momma happy.
Cause he was to caught on getting high, and downing his self.
So I told him I ain't want shit to do with him.
Don't call, don't come over, don't talk to me.
Where I'm from niggas fuck with me.
I'm in the hood, where I lay my head ain't luxury.
The world filled with girls that ain't bout shit.
Unless you a nigga that's about rich.
Then they treat you like you the shit.
But if you a nigga with no money then you ain't shit.
So I stay well grounded, ain't really on that fly shit.
I want a angel like lady, not a fly chick.
So many thought in my mind, me and my thought beefing.
So fuck the whole world for no reason.
I put my Sidekick on silent 29 missed calls.
56 texts maybe this world ain't bad after all... iKartel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers