Friday, December 12, 2008

iFunny

It's funny when broke niggas consider they self fly in the wind.
Diddy said Vote or Die in 04' but I didn't vote until 08' tell me why didn't I die then... lol

It's funny how my Ex was fucking my relative.
But the thought of a grudge or revenge was irrelevant.

And speaking of irrelevant.
It's fucked how my Uncle been locked up for 16 year for a crime that the court can't display evidence.

It was funny when I was little I tried so hard to just fit in.
Until I realized my dreams were just too big for the niggas to fit in.

It's funny when I'm at work more than I'm at home.
Working so hard to pay for lights that I never cut on.

It's funny how "The Best Rapper Alive" Doesn't even rap... lol
And listening to "808's & Heartbreak" I think Kanye should go back to using samples.

It's funny just imagining how many Mexicans can fit in a Geo Metro.
But even funnier picture the interstates in Mexico.. Lol

It was funny when this older guy told me that the bristles of a brush are made from pigs hair... lol
So you better careful of who you let play in ya hair.

It's funny how black people can be late to work.
But watching the clock to get off.
Then again who you know watching the clock to go in... lol

It's fucked up, how my boss gets paid by the hour like all the other employees.
But he always leave early and get paid for the whole shift... damn

It's funny how women that club a lot can't never find a good man.
Even funnier when a girl says she doesn't club a lot, but if the weekend comes and you ask her what she doing.. "Getting Ready To Go To The Club With My Girls."
But the funniest things is when she blames it on her girls.. "They Begging Be Me To Go With Them"

Who decided to paint school buses "Yellow"... wow
That's the 1st color I ever learned.

It funny when the niggas that was driving to high school taught they was the shit.
But that faded fast because riding the bus was still better.. Lol (Bus 55... the good ol days)

It's funny how the bus drivers with the littlest voice always have the loudest bus of kids.
I know cause I was the loudest.

It's funny cause I just looked out the window and seen my boss leaving before his time... funny shit.

It's funny how every job has a annoying white guy that works with him.
And he always has a 1st & Last name that could be 2 first names.
My annoying white guy name is "John Lee" or is it "Lee John"... lol

It's funny how facebook was wack when I had it about 2 years ago...
But now it's better than Myspace... lol

It's funny how I was bored and Just needed something to do to kill time at work.
Thanks for reading I got clock out now...

iFunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers