Friday, December 12, 2008

Summer On The Moon

I never felt this way before...

I mean to feel the exact same way I feel is unreal.

It's like a having a bad day, listening to your favorite song.

Your so busy grooving, you forgot that your boss at work just plucked your last nerve.

The way I feel is is just like knowing payday is 2morrow, and you worked a lot of overtime.

Your bills are all caught up so you can hit the mall and ball out for once.

The way I feel is just like getting your hair washed, having someones fingers massage your scalp.

The way I feel is like finally fighting that person that been fucking with you for so long.

And blackening they eye... Lol (that's mean but relieving)

They way I feel is like indescribable.
You couldn't feel the way I feel even if you brought the same lotion I put on.

Floating in the clouds while I'm drifting in space.

So when I say "Welcome 2 My World" I'm simply saying in a complex way that I'm like a unexplored planet.

Unpredictable, but intriguing for new comers.

I'm like a 2 step in the club, so smooth, not doing too much & something you can do it all night and not get tired... lol

Where I'm from I'm the best in the city, tell me what's higher then being number 1.

The girl you see me with, is nothing less then excellence, she ain't worried about who hating on her.

She do her own thing, while most still can't even re-trace he background

I feel like the only genius that got kicked out of highschool.

I probably could teach your teacher what she don't know.

The way I feel is confusing.

How can you feel better then your actually doing?

It feels like a Summer On The Moon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers