Friday, December 12, 2008

.:Mrs. Kartel:.

Sometimes she's there when I wake up.
Sometimes she isn't.
Everyday we text she even in my Fav 5.
I wonder if she know she IS my Fav 5.
See she ain't like you other chicks.
That dress all cute with a attitude like shit.
Your most glamorous day is only 1 second to the way she looks when she's sleep with her hair scarf on.
She old fashion with her "Own Fashion".
She got my back and she put her self on the front line.
She defrost my icebox in no time.
It didn't take her long to figure out my strange & indifferent mind.
Something so simply complex that would've took you a lifetime.
She ain't worried about how many girls trying to get at me.
She ain't all in my phone checking my call history.
Now that's some shit that you would do.
If I got your number 1st question of the 1st conversation "How many girls do you talk to"
Damn... Insecurity is a mothafucka.
Fuck these sexy, cute, lustful on the outside mothafuckas.
Closed minded to the open mind of a real women interest.
Even if I schooled them, they would still get suspended.
So they just a blemish into my long chapter of fake shit.
Yeah don't get me wrong they bad, but what I wanna offer them, they can't take it.
So when "She" ask question about "Her" I say.
She is my best friend and the home to where my love stay.
She is the reason over a million of my thoughts make sense.
And since she has everything I ever needed I stop looking.
Bullied by love cause my ♥'s been tooken.
But even though we not together she know where I'm at.
So girl don't be mad, she just got something that you aint got.

...iKartel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers